Wednesday 22 February 2012

The 7,500 year old stone car

Ok this just came to my attention and this is by far my favorite subject so lets get into it.
Just so many of your are aware I was working a an archaeology field tec. in Newfoundland Canada for over 5 years so I have a bit of relevant knowledge in this field of work.

So it seems as though they have found A stone object that has four wheels and a compartment where and occupant would sit. Being so this make a lot of sense why they would call it a "stone car ". I mean there are four wheels and a cab for a person to sit. So lets look at why its not anything else.

Some are calling it a toy chariot...? Um people I guess it come to no surprise that I am going to debunk this. Simply put there never was any 4 wheeled charoits 7500 years ago This is a new invention! The chariot has been one of the great enabling technologies of history. It came into being with the invention of the spoke wheel, which was largely enabled by the metallurgical advances of the bronze age, and it served as the primary means of transport for all civilizations from 2500BC until quite recently in historical terms. Until motorized transport came along 100 years ago, derivatives of the chariot were still very common.

Now That was easy ay?
 Now just so your all aware! I am going to tell you why  this could be fake!!!!!!!!!!

If this was found in the ground then Why is there not a single "in situ" pic anywhere on the internet!
If you want to know what an "in Situ Pic is here is one of our dig in 2007!

 As you can see we had a jaw bone of a smaller size mammal, Most likely a sheep or a pig.

Now if you know like I do then you will know that the most important shot you can get is not the one standing next to a glass case but rather the one in the trenches, getting dirty, with a huge smile on your face!
We where digging up two massive forts from the French and English called Fort Louis and The new fort.
So as you can see By some of the pics already, You are going to have to take my word for it when I say " If there is no in situ pics then your asking for a big slap in the face when it comes time to prove what you have found". Simply put you need the pics to corroborate the date that was collected from drawings and The raw data that was written down at the very time the discovery was going on.

I have searched for the in situ pics of the artifacts in question but I have yet to see them. So it makes me wonder.....

I just want to point out that I have in a fit of pure excitement have pulled up artifacts without getting any "in situ" pics at all but you will note they did not go very far with out getting a pic. Plus sometimes the very object in question is very time sensitive, Such as organics like leather and rope or even  bodily remains!

Now here is an example of an object that had to be pulled fast and the pic was taken in hand because I was rushing to get it into a container to be brought right to the lab for cleaning and preservation. Also this was the crowning glory for the site and it is the picture use to promote the dig as well! This is a copper barrel tapper which was so fragile it broke at the time this pic was taken.... So it was Falling apart in my hands! We had to put it in water and rush it to the lab in order to keep the air from literature "eating it". 
 
  I just want to point out that if you plan on releasing finds. It is important to release all the data at the same time or you risk looking like a fool to the world!

Now Lets get back to the "stone car".


There are some rather interesting facts about this object.
First off it was found with stone dolls, whistles and a deed for a fruit garden...?

 Archaeologist Mesut Alp said that the toy car dates back to the late Stone Age and is thought to be 7,500 years old. The Culture and Tourism Director of Mardin, Davut Beliktay, said that the car is like a copy of cars today with there four wheels and a cockpit not unlike a race car design. The ancient toy also resembles a tractor. Beliktay also revealed that toy dolls and whistles, also made of stone, were found at sites in the area, "we believe that the whistles and dolls are 5,000 to 6,000 years old. The whistles are still in working condition," he said. The script, he explained, had been scraped on to the clay type surface with a nail and then the tablet had been placed in a kiln.

Now on to the fruit garden deed.


 Archaeologist Alp explained that the title deed is 2,800 years old and pertains to the selling of a garden. The content of the deed he added refers to a fruit garden, and the fruit trees within, which are to be split between the three sons of the owner. The deed refers to "Nabulu" which Alp explained was in fact the old name of current Nusaybin.

So Now we have almost all the facts. I want you to know you need to get to know your dig... 
I find that even in our own dig  here in Placetia, there are no facts being said and the lies are everywhere.

I had discovered (WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE) the leading edge of the Fort Louis ramparts three years before the head archaeologist wanted to even say what it was. He had us dig right threw it two years in a row when we could have left it IN SITU for many to see. But alas it was destroyed and lost for ever because of the lame brain idea to dig strait threw A 400 YEAR OLD FORT. I know because I was looking for it for 2 years  before he was even working with us and I was ridiculed for the fact that I knew what I was looking at And "my Boss" did not .Funny how you think you know people. Only to find it hard to even look them in the eyes for the fact that there lies have shown you they are not interested in the truth. More so its all about the all mighty dollar and this is why you will never really know the truth unless you are there!

So perhaps this stone car is just a trick to get tourist's to spend there hard earned money on a useless ploy to gain popularity.

I just want the truth!
I really do. I hope it is even older then they think and they find the keys to it too! j/k

I hope that you all search for the truth and prove me wrong as I want to see the In situ Pictures!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment