Monday 13 February 2012

Atlantis The lost city

This will be a purely visual blog post!  I have put together a number of photos to show you where I and hundreds of other people all around the world believe Atlantis may be! I hope you enjoy this discovery threw pictures! I will put short descriptions up for each photo but its up to you to make the call! Just note that if you go looking for this you will need to go into the google timeline option and track back in time to 2010 or later to see this as it has been washed out on the 2011 and 2012 goggle earth imagines.
I circled the tab you must use to go back in time on google earth!

 Now on with the show....

First here is the very Place on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean many of us think Atlantis is.
You can find this by using the numbers here above.

 Now I will show you a wider view of the site.


Moving on we will show you some older map made before google earth was even a though!
As you can tell this map has been flipped to orientate it in the manner which suits this theory!



This is an interesting map of North America And South America with some very interesting coastal patch work going on by Africa and a nice little flag right where they thought Atlantis to be!


This however was not flipped or turned but rather was just out lined to show the shore lines.

Next we will use google to discover the hole site!


I high lighted where the main city was in green!

Now we will use some overlays to get you up to speed on why this all worx!


I hope this Give you some sort of an idea on just what we as people in this world are doing with our time. There are 1000 of people right now looking at the very spot I just showed you pondering what it could be.... Well I hope this explained a few things! Or even better yet Caused you to ask more questions! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy The information.

No comments:

Post a Comment