Monday 18 June 2012

Best computer Stores Online

I have been for the last 15 years, buying all my computer products and software threw Tigerdirect.com
I just wanted to share with you What is the easiest way to get a computer for less then 200 bucks. And I am talking 4 gig ram 100Gig HD 15.6 led style laptops. You will find just about anything there!

Not only do they have computers. They have just about anything for the cheapest prices you will ever see.

There are daily deals that will blow you away!

As you can see the deals can be so outstanding that we had decided to Give them a shot And made them a member of the Truth Network Because They give you the real prices for the products. 


I do enjoy the fact that every computer I  ever bought from them was delivered on time and secured with the latest and greatest  software for the price! Plus you can build your own computer threw there website and have it hand deviled to your doorstep Cheaper then you ever thought possible
                                                                           I linked this photo to more great deals

I mean look what I was able to buy for less then 1000 dollars! 
Three acers  one dell and one Emachine 
As you can see The plastic is still there on the screen rim.Two of them where pre-owned the rest where new. These are all sold!

They all exceeded my expectations. Plus I was able to sell them for more money then I paid for them because I was able to work up each computer to a state of perfection via My ability to Work on software and hardware of a computer. I was able to start off with small netbooks and sell them for 25% more then I paid for them(You can see the little one in red), After four sale I was able to get a free one and make 100% profit!






They even have Bare Bone Kits you Can get to build amazing computers for next to nothing and sell them for big money! Up to twice as much as you paid for it.







I no longer sell computers out right because I am in the middle of a big move and Have invested everything into my "Upgrade in life"!

So instead I wish to hand this information to you as a gift of knowledge threw personal experience.

What I did was I started with a small purchase of less then $150 for a new netbook. Then I list it for $200 on the local classified ads. This worked so well the first time out I had over 35 people contact me for the same computer. All I did was set it up so that I kept buying the same computer and selling it to the first person to show up at my door. I would get a new one in the mail in less then a week and let the rest of the people who wanted one before know about it. And again first come first serve. As you can see, the math speaks for it self,  35 times 50 is  $1750 dollars in my pocket for less then a month and 4 days of work!  All I did was answer text messages and and my door! LOL It really is that easy!

You can even do this with financing And Earn free computers as well by Joining MDG.

They are another wonderful Site for this type of business. Which can be very well worth the time it takes to set up a blog and Sell your services. They will give you a free Laptop with the purchase of a laptop which makes this one of the best ways to earn some good money online. Check in to this and you will know I am doing you a big favor sharing my knowledge with you!

Anyone can do this and as anyone knows If you can get something for the right price and sell it at a better price to someone You are going to make a great free profit.

I now have a 1TB HD 6 gig pros. And run it from my 32 in flat screen. All because I felt like trying something different! And in the end I was able to make enough money to move my self and my home more then 100 km away with no license or car just money... :) Thank you Internet!

If you would like to know where to go for the best Affiliate system for this method the I suggest LinkShare

No comments:

Post a Comment